"Not a valid Win32 application"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SnakeBitey

Dec 4, 1999
After installing the new patch, I get this message when I try to start the game. Anybody know what's going on?

P.S. sorry if this question was answered in a previous post.

------------------
"We live in a world of tradition, and the military is full of it."

JiggaShow

Mar 19, 2000
Visit site
I get the same problem buddy... Glad to see I'm not alone... Well, not glad, but... Can anyone help us??????

bullet2.gif

-=Peace Out.Jigga.=-

SnakeBitey

Dec 4, 1999
Someone help please. Maybe I'll just reinstall v. 405.

bullet2.gif

"We live in a world of tradition, and the military is full of it."

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
From PU front page:

If you are having problems installing UT, or getting an error after installation that "UnrealTournament.exe is not a valid Win32 application" or "UnrealTournament.exe is too big to fit into system memory", try installing into the default directory for UT (c:\UnrealTournament). Our patch installer seems to be occasionally corrupting files when installing into different directory structures

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}