DM-TDB Crane Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Teddie 'teddabod' Tapawan has released DM-TDB Crane, his remake of Cedric 'Inoxx' Fiorentino's classic DM-Crane from UT99. More information, and some community comments, can be found here on the Atari forums.

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Yeah
I also think he should slow down. All these remakes are pretty unpolished and undeatiled. Healpod (that was him, yeah?) look very unfinished and very average. It fact, it looked only slightly better than the UT version. Teddie has shown he can do better - I only wish he sat down and spent a little time rather than pumping these out.

Of course, most people will be happy with these remakes, but meh.

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
i also think that the remakes are tiresum. that one especialy looks verry bare (there are such things as static meshes now;) ) its still fun to play but then that is enherated from the origanul so yea it needs work