we elanners got some exclusive utxmp stuff..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
well we few folks at elan got to see a prerelease of the utxmp preview video (it rawks) and a demonstration of how damn good it is...

expect shaly cam footage of the vid tomorrow :eek:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
:/ i could not make it, i was at quakecon this year... i might make it next year but it is unlikely... i will probobly head to quakecon again next year, after all, i saw at least 20 people playing ut2k3 and ut2k4.

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
I wasn't there but I had recieved a few images of utxmp being played

for your enjoyment, i will post them here
8-14-04_02.jpg

8-14-04_01.jpg

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i know that those are fakes, but i do give them:2thumb: for the skill to actual mod the picture to look semi realistic :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I'm so glad the grainy grenade launching thingy made it into the final version.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
lol... i think those are inaccurate pics, no where near the real thing, because i saw the unphotoshoped version of that pic on the elan page of photos, and here it is.

zaccixcam029.jpg

Reeps

Severe thumbs up (y)
Sep 2, 2003
WI
Visit site
Dandeloreon1984 said:
lol... i think those are inaccurate pics, no where near the real thing, because i saw the unphotoshoped version of that pic on the elan page of photos, and here it is.

That was from earlier. But, yea, Washuu, you should know better. :mad:

Last edited:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
you claim it, but i could also do photoshoping of my own, but i choose to use mine for good, like removing the dog's leash and collor of of pics, so they look more natural.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
yeah i use photoshop to fake conversations between ppl its ace seeing the look on thier face lol when i show them a screen of somone they really like calling them a complete *******. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.