PDA

View Full Version : SCARFACE MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Wigglez
13th Aug 2004, 12:04 AM
CAN ANYONE WANT TO MAKE ONE OF THE BEST MODELS?

TONY MONTANA!!!!!!!

klasnic
13th Aug 2004, 07:26 AM
I thought that was Al Pacino?!?

There is a scarface model made for either 2k3/2k4 it's on Polycount I'll link to it later for ya ;)

klasnic
13th Aug 2004, 07:31 AM
http://planetquake.com/polycount/info/ut2003/scarface/scarface.shtml

There ya go. It's for 2k3 but you can test it in 2k4 for the vehicle anims and if he doesn't sit down just mail the author a begging letter to update it :lol:

Mr.Wigglez
13th Aug 2004, 10:18 AM
klasnic i have to register to get it grr o well might be worth it.

Mr.Wigglez
13th Aug 2004, 10:19 AM
o yea klasnic. al pacino was the guy who played tony montana in the move lol.

Darth_Chaos
13th Aug 2004, 10:59 AM
I must say that file planet is a bitch but some of its stuff can be good and quick and they have a good selection of demos. Though download rates can be slow and the public servers are always busy, except in the middle of the night.

klasnic
13th Aug 2004, 11:41 AM
o yea klasnic. al pacino was the guy who played tony montana in the move lol.

lol, I thought of that after :D

Chaos it should be okay... I don't think the Polycount downloads go through the public servers of FP. Anytime I went to download from Polycount I got it right away ;)

The Helios
13th Aug 2004, 01:07 PM
lol, I thought of that after :D

Chaos it should be okay... I don't think the Polycount downloads go through the public servers of FP. Anytime I went to download from Polycount I got it right away ;)

Damn you are lucky! I always enter when servers are completly overwhelmed!

Darth_Chaos
13th Aug 2004, 03:04 PM
Same here. Or when all the servers belong 2 us.

The Helios
13th Aug 2004, 03:18 PM
All your base belongs to us was a cheat from what game? I remeber using it! Damn, my memory is failing. Chaos, did you manage to contact EvilEngine. O would really like the Skaarj pack and see this guy making my other request. :D

Darth_Chaos
13th Aug 2004, 03:28 PM
He is finishing it right now and I would let him be. He also if I remember correctly is doing some mortal kombat stuff. Oh and all your base r belong to us was a popular fad based on the extremely wording of a genesis game called ZeroWing and Bad_CRC's flash. I'll give you a link to it from New Grounds.

klasnic
13th Aug 2004, 09:08 PM
There is a Scarface model for UT2004 and UT2003 (same one) but the chump didn't do team colors right - instead of being able to select default color/red/blue for 1 model, he actually did a red model, a blue model, and 2 others. They won't auto-update to your chosen team color - you'd have to do it manually :hmm:

Thanks for the info... PS was that supposed to be a link :lol:

Darth_Chaos
14th Aug 2004, 01:07 AM
I dont think he would post a link even if it was 1.

klasnic
20th Aug 2004, 11:13 AM
:lol:

Darth_Chaos
20th Aug 2004, 12:54 PM
I am so confused http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/smileys/laugh.gif