Card Game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
what your favorite card game to play, with playing Cards. My friends and I have been haveing fun playing Texas Holdem.

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
a game me and my friends play... doesn't really have a name... take out all queens except the queen of spades... pass the cards to everyone... the whole deck... then the person with the queen of spades has to put his/her hand in the middle of the table.
now everyone else get to hit the persons hand according to which card you flip from your pile (hearts is nothing, clubs you punch the hand, diamonds... you drag your nuckles across the hand, spades you drag your nuckles across the other guy/girls nuckles)