SOME ONE HELP ME PLEZ?!?!?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
You aren't thinking of cheating on-line are you? Nooooo, that would be bad. Bad bad. Some would say that could even be classified as lame. Lame lame.

But what do I know? I imagine this thread will fill out nicely, and you will see the errors in your ways, young grasshoppah.

bullet2.gif

alien8
PlanetUnreal | ModCentral Unreal

Otter

Feb 8, 2000
www.splatts.com
Cheatings baaaaaaaaaaad
like drugs are baaaaaad

you know that children!
drugs are baaaaaaad

bullet2.gif

If the boss was to catch me, would i still have a job?

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I feel like I've been cheating ever since I got Cable Modem /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Seriously, I've gone from El Stinko Grande to a halfway decent boomer. Although still not quite ready for ngstats.

Didn't someone once win the boston marathon by sneaking into the race at the last half mile? /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Besides, the best part of LMS is being forced to be patient and observe better players, while you are out so you can learn from their superior strategies (actually, this also feels like cheating, or at least spying, but thats what LMS is all about).

If anyone knows the cheat, please, please, don't post it. I like to jump into LMS once in a while and knowing there is a cheat out there will make me paranoid.

Besides, noone really wants to cheat, Ultimacia was probably just being curious.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yes, there is a cheat. I hope you don't plan on using it because it will earn you a quick ban from your favorite server. The 413 patch was supposed to eliminate that cheat. Let's hope patches 414 - 477 do the same (and also work).

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}