Unreal Ed wont work now pleas help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UbH

UbH-IceIst
Oct 24, 2003
Portland, Oregon
well I have been having this propblem for A LONG time now where the editor comes up fine no white windows, but I cant highlight any walls to texture them.
Also the textures them selfs, when I click on one to use, the editor highlights the bottom right hand cornner for me instead, and I cant select any other ones.

now.. I use to be able to fix this by turning my grapics card settings down and turn my x8 to 4x but now when doint it the editor still wont work anyone got any tips I would love to start makeing charaters for ut2004 like I did for 2003 hehe.

Last edited:

UbH

UbH-IceIst
Oct 24, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Aww ok fixed this after doing a little research I found the ATI Omega Drivers and now it works fine I suggest everyone who is useing a ATI card and haveing the same problem, to use the ATI omega drivers

-\Zeta-

Rave-0-Lution
May 22, 2004
canada
lol .. this is too simple .. i discovered this dude problem a long time ago .. it will reapers any way .. its not due to ur latest driver TRUST ME :) .. go in VIEW---->Viewport----->Configuere .. now take ur own configuration (i recomend the first one :) ) and PROBLEM SOLVED!

(ps- not for ever)