PDA

View Full Version : Congrats CB Team!

smikwily
7th Aug 2004, 03:39 PM
Best Vehicle Clone Bandits, Round 3 of Make Something Unreal (http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2003/ct_phase3/ct_vehicle.php)

Nice work fellas!!!

flo0tz
8th Aug 2004, 02:14 AM
yeah i love the cb vehicles, great modelling and textures and everything!!!!!11one1!

hottoast
13th Aug 2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks much, guys. The support and praise is always appreciated. :)

We're pretty happy about winning best vehicle, we knew we had some great rides, but there was some tough competition in that category. I'm curious, though - what are people's favorite vehicle within Clone Bandits?

Cheers,
Tom

Screech
13th Aug 2004, 07:51 PM
I'm curious, though - what are people's favorite vehicle within Clone Bandits?

I think the moscowboy is pure genious :D in terms of what I can try to own people with the tank of course is the answer :lol: :D

Aconite
24th Aug 2004, 06:15 PM
The Barracuda is the best land vehicle in UT2004, full stop. The Moscowboy rivals the Manta for best vehicle overall (neither are true land vehicles) and edges out the 'cuda in CB.

^That doesn't make much sense to me either.

cravensmythe
25th Aug 2004, 02:24 AM
Before I realised you could do trick stunts with the baracuda, I would have said moscowboy. Now I can do the stunts often I just drive around looking for jumps to gain nitrous rewards off, this particularly true in the latest mingotrap with its even bumpier terrain and stunt ramps, including the giant steaming pipe hoop to jump through :lol:

It would be nice if something more could be made of the nitrous award as it can be a bit of a competition on who can get the most nitrous off a jump, but unfortunately you can only take the word of the driver. Obviously I can get 120 nitrous off one jump :lol:

hottoast
27th Aug 2004, 10:56 AM
It would be nice if something more could be made of the nitrous award as it can be a bit of a competition on who can get the most nitrous off a jump, but unfortunately you can only take the word of the driver. Obviously I can get 120 nitrous off one jump :lol:

I think my highest was something like 24(?) while I was going straight up a wall. I might have to try it again, doing tricks in the barracuda in a single player game is loads of fun. I think my favorite jump is right outside one of the bases. You can nitrous up a wall, through an arch rock formation, and land on a freestanding rock pile. It's *tough* to do, but oh so gratifying.

Cheers,
Tom