v413 ngWorldStats Problems: INACTIVE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Loose_Cannon

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Since installing the 413 patch I've had nothing but problems running my server. For some reason it now reports as INACTIVE for the ngworldstats and reports that I'm not processing the logs correctly even tho my server days are continuing to increase.

I've tried recreating the ini files, and resetting setting to their default but to no avail no I have tried works. I can find no help for resolving this problem so I now turn to the faithful visitors of this forum.

When starting my server the following statements are generated in the logfile after the completion of the first game. The server reads active up until this point.

----------
Log: ngWorldStats: ExecuteWorldLogBatcher
Log: CreateProc ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/bin/ngWorldStats.exe -d ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs -g UT
Log: bWorldBatchError is 0
----------

At the completion of the second game and so on this is the generated text in the log fil concearning ngworldstats. It repeats after every game and no attempts to resolve the problem have so far helped.

---------
Log: CreateProc ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/bin/ngWorldStats.exe -d ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs -g UT
Log: bWorldBatchError is 0
---------

The UT engine then changes bworldbatcher error to TRUE after the first game and remains there from then on as follows...

-----
[Engine.StatLog]
LocalBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/ngStatsUT.exe
LocalBatcherParams=
LocalStatsURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngStats/html/ngStats_Main.html
WorldBatcherURL=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/bin/ngWorldStats.exe
WorldBatcherParams=-d ../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs -g UT
WorldStatsURL=http://www.netgamesusa.com
LocalLogDir=../Logs
WorldLogDir=../NetGamesUSA.com/ngWorldStats/logs
bWorldBatcherError=True
-----------

the bworldbatchererror must be set to false in order for the server to report active. I've manually changed this but upon completion of the first game it reverts back to true and reports inactive. I'm running out of options and patience and beginning to consider a reinstall and one last attempt at 4.13 before going back to 405b for the time being.

Any help on this matter is appreciated and I do mean that.

Please e-mail me a copy of your corresponce if possible to help expedite the process of resolving this matter. chh2@ilnk.com

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds...

------------------
-- Loose_Cannon --
Moo!

Loose_Cannon

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
My apologies...

The 2nd log clipping should read as follows..

-----------
Log: ngWorldStats: Previous batcher failed with return code 0.
Log: bWorldBatchError is 1
-----------

I mistakenly recopied the first clipping.

bullet2.gif

-- Loose_Cannon --
Moo!

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
Personelly I`d reload patch it to 4.05 and wait a few days. the reason:
Directly from Epic.

We will shortly be releasing ... (a)free, downloadable standalone version of the Windows and Linux servers.

It might be worth the wait and alot less headaches..I was told as soon as they got the 4.13 out got the bugs out this would be released. And the only major bug was the d3d driver i found and e-mailed them about, so it shouldn`t be long before it`s out for you..

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}