PDA

View Full Version : To the admins

The Helios
3rd Aug 2004, 09:57 AM
(I will close the thread once you reply me)
Do you know the guy who made the Shibuki model for UT? I tried to contact him but I can't.
I really want that model updated or ported to UT2k4. There aren't too much anime characters and that is very well done.

SaD
3rd Aug 2004, 10:03 AM
Do you know the guy who made the Shibuki model for UT? I tried to contact him but I can't.

No , sorry . Isnīt there a mail-adress in the read-me ?

Edit : Found the infopage about the Shibuki author over at Polycount.
Mail-adress is there .
Shibuki author (http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/downloads/index.asp?author=400)

The Helios
3rd Aug 2004, 10:11 AM
What speed!!
Yes, theres is a mail adress but it doesn't work. Seems that the guy just dissapeared. Could you contact the Polycount team. They surely know something (at least I hope so). The problem is that this guy is japanese and trying to find a japanese is very difficult.

SaD
3rd Aug 2004, 10:14 AM
Try to contact the Polycount-Team , but Iīm sure that doesnīt help.
The models from him are really old and there is no newer work from that guy , so i think there is not way to contact him :( .

The Helios
3rd Aug 2004, 12:23 PM
Oh, that's sad... Well, ignoring the Copyright Act (TRIP's and others), if nobody claims the model, could someone convert ir to UT2k4? I think this is too much... Guess I must continue the posting-campaign on the Dead or Alive thread :) And hope someone brings us a decent Convenant Elite model!

The Helios
3rd Aug 2004, 01:35 PM
If you do a Google search you will fin out that the guy got a site (pretty bad that is all in those characters that japanese people call "letters"). Well, the guy pay attention to it's creation during sometime :lol: Now, oh, now nothing. Damn!