!!The Quick and the Dead Merge with XMPTV!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
The Quick and the Dead are proud to announce a merger with XMPTV, the very popular and successful XMP recording operation run by [DCSB]Liuokin.

The new format will be XMPTV Presents: The Quick and the Dead

This will allow us to have all tournaments professionally recorded and made available aswell as to bring renewed interest and a larger audience to both TQ&TD and XMPTV. Also not to mention it will allow myself and Liuokin to help eachother to progress things.

We will soon be moving our website to XMPTV and our IRC chan to #XMPTV as these are already established and well known

I would like to thank 12m for hosting the tourneys and the website and vids,maps and for the TQ&TD forums and help and support in general.

The future is bright for Duelling Tourneys in XMP

[12m]Dust

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
fireball said:
So.. is the North America branch alive?

XMPTVs Quick and the Dead have a man Stateside. [NBK]Lei has been very enthusiastic and helpful and has already arranged and run one tournament.

We plan in the future to seperate the top 25 leaderboard and have one UK and one US.

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
flack ho said:
what if UK enters US events?

lookin at possibly making it US and Euro only duels simply because the lag doesnt just make it harder for the player to shot things himself but it makes it harder for him to b hit and we cant have that in a duelling tourney :p

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
[GDC]Faust said:
Will there still be records from jolt-matches?

The recording of jolt matches is fine by me if im adming and non of the clans in the match have no problem....

the Jolt League mutator still has the basic xmptv commands so Liuokin should have no problem "calling the shots"

Anyone in the jxl who wants there match cast should talk to liuokin in advance then grab me so i can grant extra slots and make sure everythings working (a.k.a pester L0cky :])

The Peoples Mouse
-= Teh nice guy =-

Status
Not open for further replies.