LiquiD_SiN... (poop related, you've been warned)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
A gift For My Pal LiquiD_SiN
Here is to hoping he likes it

Was a brisk December morning,
when I first met the man,
He burgled turd from sleeping folk,
And kept it in a pan.

He burgled turd with lightning speed,
And did it with great care.
this morning while I lay asleep,
He sqeezed one in my hair.

He Said “I am the burgler of turds,
The keeper of timmy’s dreams.
Just remember what I told you,
When ordering Crispy Creams.”

“Donuts are really… just donuts
We’d really like to think.
But all that chocolate in your teeth
Is really beginning to stink.”

By the way…

I met girl who slept with me,
I thought I was in love
Now it burns when I pee,
I shoulda wore a glove....

Damn Whore.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
*vigorously clapping his hands*

Bravo! Bravo!

timmy likey!

hahahahahahaha

:D

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
MRHYDE you paved the way for poop related posts man. Back when you first posted the originals, there was a huge uproar! I admit even I (though deep down inside thought they were hilarious) was shocked and befuddled by them. I cant hardly remember but I think I might have even said something to you on ICQ about cooling it with the poop stuff cuz so many people were getting upset hehe. All these people here have no idea what you have done for them, and they take their right to poop related posts for granted. Now the word poop is flung about like monkies flinging...well poop. Now remember you have to save this one for posterity. Dont go losing it like you did the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.