Need Some help with U4E

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Esdue

Jul 31, 2004
I'm having some trouble with the U4E mod... Everything plays nicely, except when I try to summon things with the wizard's spells, or if I am playing the Monster Master. I'll throw out the ball, and the monster just sits there and won't attack. I try to cast a spell on the wizard and it shows nothing... Anyone able to help me?

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
From my memory , in U4E there was a problem with the AI of the summoned monster : it never attacked any AI, only human players.

I don't remember if this was corrected in U4E Fortress, as i never tried this monster master class.

DaBeowulf

UT-mods Geek
Feb 25, 2002
Germany, near Cologne
Visit site
This u4etc.u file goes into your ut/system directory and replaces the old one:
That will fix the monsters.
The rest sounds strange and I can't be bothered atm lol soz.

Attachments

• U4eTC.zip
    399.4 KB · Views: 22

Esdue

Jul 31, 2004
I'm sorry, but i put it in and now , the beginning video is better, but now when i throw a ball , nothing comes out at all.... do i have to be under fortress?, well sorry, but please help me :(

Esdue

Jul 31, 2004
Oh, and i was wondering if you could maybe send me the patch file you downloaded it from.... please, or maybe the site you got it..