PDA

View Full Version : this is a pointless thread.

UT-Eclipse
31st Jul 2004, 01:50 AM
well in this thread, i want to here what everyone has to say about anything.

if you have seen a movie lately...I WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT...if you did something funny or stupid...POST IT HERE...basically its just an outlet...wether your telling your feelings or whatever, I DONT KARE JUST WRITE IT DOWN!!!

well i have to say this.

- i got a Belkin Nostromo N52 gaming pad today, and byfar it is the best investmeant i ever put into my computer to make me a better gamer!!

GET IT...itll be the best 42.89 you ever spent!!!

Mr.Wigglez
31st Jul 2004, 05:33 PM
hi

manslauter
31st Jul 2004, 05:42 PM
i just seen i robot...
i rate it 90%.. very good special effects, some humor, mystery, very good movie overall.. anyone seen it?? avp is coming out soon i cant wait for it..

Mr.Wigglez
1st Aug 2004, 10:52 PM
AVP IS GONNA ROCK!!! I BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS MOVIE SINCE THE FIRST PREDATOR MOVIE CAME OUT.

UT-Eclipse
2nd Aug 2004, 01:50 AM
yeh i,robot was a kick ass movie, byfar best movie i have seen in the theatre. i just saw malibu's most wanted for the first time and i think it is the most corny and funny movie of all time. i can anem 50 times i was laughing my ass off.

KING KONG AINT GOT NOTHING ON MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The Helios
2nd Aug 2004, 10:46 AM
Wanna talk about anything??
Well, yesterdaty I saw Star Wars Episode 2. What a piece of sh$%!!!! :D It is so damn boring that I sleep even in the part where Yoda was fighting Count Dooku (blegh). Post here to blame Star Wars or laugh about that movie where Travolta was intended to be the bad guy (Battlefield Earth?).

frosty
2nd Aug 2004, 12:54 PM
I just get so sick of the same people in the movies, so old, hec I prolly only have watched about 24 hrs of tv in the last 6 months and that is cool with me.

/ot - I had no idea UT2003 would be so addictive :D

UT-Eclipse
2nd Aug 2004, 10:10 PM
um thier is no off topic stuff here, cuz well, there really isnt a topic.

daloonie
4th Aug 2004, 03:43 PM
I almost wet myself when hanging in my nipples down a huge chimney chasing a fake santa!

Striker9
6th Aug 2004, 04:35 AM
I FLING POOO!!!!! um yea AVP is gonna be sweet and i havnt seen I Robot yet =( and umm.....i was curous does anyone here play any other online games?

Lord Gyth
4th Sep 2004, 12:22 PM
i, robot was a kick ass movie

hey dude, i bet you didn't know, but they got real robots from the movie, that you can like have em walk da dog, and check the mail, and even do stuff on da computer, but only junk like flight plans and such

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 06:53 PM
since movies are being released about 2 moths after they are released in usa u probably understand i download the most :) cinema kicks ass 2 ;) but AVP still doesnt rolls here in cinema and about 1 moth in USA so thats crap and thats why i downloaded it and yes it was very SWEET. damn some nice kick ass action scenes between predator and those alien bastards :D

any 1 knows if bourne supremecy is good ?

Lord Gyth
4th Sep 2004, 09:03 PM
:lol: no, but i just made funny joke, What time is is when you feel a crunch in your bologna sandwich?....... time to switch brands of bologna! :lol: LOL!!!!!

N@Sc
5th Sep 2004, 05:03 AM
umm.....i was curous does anyone here play any other online games?

Cs: Source
jk2
halo
ut2k4 :D

shadow_dragon
7th Sep 2004, 07:45 AM
AirBuccaneers! play ittttt!