PDA

View Full Version : UT2004: Editors Choice Edition

ReLiK
30th Jul 2004, 10:48 AM
The Best Community-Made Game Modifications: Unreal Tournament 2004 boasts one of the most robust player communities in all of video games, and, with the tools included game, this community is able to alter gameplay and in some cases, completely change the way Unreal Tournament 2004 is played. Epic Games' "Make Something Unreal" Contest has been challenging this community to bring their mods to a professional level and the community has answered the call. Epic has selected the best of the best, and those AAA community-made games will be included in Unreal Tournament 2004 - Editor's Choice Edition. With several new and unique ways to play Unreal Tournament 2004 fans of the series both new and old are in for a huge variety of gameplay experiences.

Really hope the Devs can get Clone Bandits included in this edition. Would be a sure fire way to see this mod grow.

Chrono
31st Jul 2004, 02:27 PM
It would definatly get the mod a bit more exposure to the public, I also can't wait for the collectors edition as it will have a few new official ons maps and lovely new craft for me to blow up.
As a little side note, are you the same Relic i remember from my first few ons games, I seem to remember trying to catch up to your scores in my early gunslinging days :lol:

ReLiK
31st Jul 2004, 08:16 PM
dunno... my name is always spelt with a 'k' to make it that little bit more individual...

i tend to be on European servers mainly however if its late at night then i do cross the atlantic :D

I don't play ONS that often anymore to be honest (gets a bit boring), I'm mainly a Deathball player and an occasional instagib player.

having said that, I'm getting back into Ons again. I love the vehicular combat and the thought of being a gunner on the new upcoming flying vehicle gives me goose bumps :)

hottoast
13th Aug 2004, 10:33 AM
Really hope the Devs can get Clone Bandits included in this edition. Would be a sure fire way to see this mod grow.

We're proud to report that yes, Clone Bandits will be appearing in the Editor's Choice version of UT2K4. It'll be on store shelves this fall - though I guess that doesn't matter to most people on this thread, since I'm assuming you already have copies. But still. :)

Cheers,
Tom