To: Haplo, and Whacky, about clan matches...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
O

Outz

Hey guys,

I don't know if your icq is still working so I'll post the info here.

I signed us up for that clanbase UT CTF CUP, yep, and I was hoping you guys can help us out? Tell me what ya think. Get more info on planetunreal.com's main page, talk to ya!

OutZ

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
My ICQ is still working..... I just keep forgetting to use it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
I'll keep it running from now on.
BTW. you should probably post these things in the off topic forum so that they don't disappear so quickly.(I nearly missed this post)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Yeah sound advice on the post Stevie I just caught it as well lol..

I think we should get on a server and play a bit together as well as soon as possible cause i wouldnt say i was all that good however Wacky is hehe........

I've got your back...

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>