ONS fans!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raistlyn

Apr 16, 2004
Please come check out the ONS forums. www.onslaughthaven.com All of the top ons clans have members on this forum, so if you are looking for a clan, or just want to talk about ons, this is a good place to hangout.

SoraUT

Flanking your ass since 1812
Jul 11, 2004
Earth
sweet. ill come check it out. speaking of clans. you think a dial up modem would work?

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I used to play UT in a clan on dial-up...

My main problem was when we had to play on the other clan's server. I always had a good playable ping when we played "home". But when you go "visitor" you could be connecting to a server who knows where. Least when you aren't playing clan games you can hunt and peck the good ping servers... know what I mean?
Also ONS usually doesn't tend to play well competitive wise on a dial-up due to the higher amount of players usually involved.

But hey... depending on how good your modem/phone lines are you may get away with it. :)

I don't wanna discourage you from clans because they really can be an awesome experience if you get into one with cool people, not a bunch of point-whores. :)

SoraUT

Flanking your ass since 1812
Jul 11, 2004
Earth
ill give it a shot. please go on with your topic. onslaught fans, post here.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
no! :mad::tup:

vehicle stealing is not a bug!
tho I was so mad at this sonofabitch last night, he got in and out of a levi just in time for the other team to hijack that sh*it.

Raistlyn

Apr 16, 2004
cmon people I know that many here play ONS. Just stop by onslaughthaven.com and represent your clan if it isnt already. Or if you are looking for a good clan.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
i am on 56k, i usually play onslaught games fairly well with 6-10 people

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
i like levi's but even though they are strong they dont last long. especially when there are lots of people. everyone is after the levi. but it is so powerful you can usually accomplish a lot so it is worth it in the long run.