I wanna try modeling? Can anybody assist?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GUNDAM}NATAKU

Suffer the Flames of DEATH!!!!
Jul 15, 2004
I' ve been working with Upaint on skinning, with relative results. But I can't get the desiried effects I really want. So I am hopping If someone could point me in the right direction to start modeling; programs or tutorials. I really don't want to pay serious $ for any programs either, bummer, I know. But it's hard to make a specific mech look with what characters I have to work with. Anyway someone please, please help me.
:404: :crazydance:

Last edited:

jazznaz89

Apr 27, 2004
Try Milkshape 3d 1.7.1. You can find it at www.milkshape3d.com. There are also multiple tutorials about adding your creations to UT or UT2003/2004. Just look for them on yahoo.

But, the trikiest part is learning how to model. Im still learning, but with milkshape, i have learnt that even dum dums like me can make 3d models :D :D