Eon Needs Coders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Corona Leonis, the wizards behind the Eon mod, are looking to recruit a few more coders:

Corona Leonis Entertainment is looking for one or more experienced UI/Gameplay Programmers.
Accepted applicants will be expected to deliver code created according to specification in a limited time frame.
This position absolutely requires experience creating game mechanics and modifying games, though that experience need not be commercial.

Stop by this page for more information.

HyPer128

Apr 20, 2004
so i heard this guy, and he totaly said
"like yea, if i could program, i would program for eon, FshhUAAA"

HE AINT lyin', no matter how stumpy

B

bid

Raffi_B said:
Corona Leonis, the wizards behind the Eon mod, are looking to recruit a few more coders:

Corona Leonis Entertainment is looking for one or more experienced UI/Gameplay Programmers.
Accepted applicants will be expected to deliver code created according to specification in a limited time frame.
This position absolutely requires experience creating game mechanics and modifying games, though that experience need not be commercial.

Stop by this page for more information.

A coder for console games.

Here is the real kicker.

Accepted applicants will be expected to deliver code created according to specification in a limited time frame

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
Eon looks great, cant wait to play it :clap:

ps: there is a new update on the AUT site, a video of the mixed akimbo feature :eek:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
bid said:
A coder for console games.

Here is the real kicker.

Accepted applicants will be expected to deliver code created according to specification in a limited time frame
I guess you've never had a real job before, haven't you ?
There's always a deadline for code one creates.
The real trick is to make sure that the deadline they want to set is realistic before you start coding.

B

bid

JaFO said:
There's always a deadline for code one creates.
The real trick is to make sure that the deadline they want to set is realistic before you start coding.

The deadlines set by most employers are unrealistic.