I,Robot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
Hello am requesting this robot from the movie I, Robot few images can be found herehttp://www.irobotmovie.com/ (select your lanuge and it loads a flashmedia program) find the download section theres some screen shots there as well as build your own NS5 has some with differnt colors blue White and red all of witch are simi clear
id like to see this guy for 2004 and maby work in some karma data for how he lands make it a roll when he lands think that be awsome

well if someone is intrested please let me know

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
Cantar said:
Hello am requesting this robot from the movie I, Robot few images can be found herehttp://www.irobotmovie.com/ (select your lanuge and it loads a flashmedia program) find the download section theres some screen shots there as well as build your own NS5 has some with differnt colors blue White and red all of witch are simi clear
id like to see this guy for 2004 and maby work in some karma data for how he lands make it a roll when he lands think that be awsome

well if someone is intrested please let me know

bah someone please i cant get over how awsome this guy would look in UT

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
UT-Eclipse said:
um i just need to find some good pictures, a good model for the skin and then i start working on it! If you could link some pic's and what ever else might help, please do!

well i am tired and i wanna sleep!!
later all!
i-robot-10.jpg

i-robot-1.jpg

i-robot-11.jpg

i-robot-12.jpg

i-robot-4.jpg

Aug 2, 2004
Hey for tcs you could do the eyes, they are already different after all!(joke, thats way too small). I think you may want to do this as a model cause I dont know of one already in existence that would support this guys design.

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
In the movie trailers that I saw, some of the robots have a blue color light in their heads and others have red colored lights. Maybe that would work for TCs? But yeah, I like the idea of fighting them off in invasion, that would be a welcome change from those damn insects.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
Da Swami said:
In the movie trailers that I saw, some of the robots have a blue color light in their heads and others have red colored lights. Maybe that would work for TCs? But yeah, I like the idea of fighting them off in invasion, that would be a welcome change from those damn insects.

actuly for teamcolors you could do differnt vearsions of transparnet blue transparnt and red transparnt

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
and yet you have no comment about how awsome the model was please dont runin a thread becouse of the movie "Sucked" when all am talking about is the model

Aug 2, 2004
I haven't seen the film but based on what I have heard and seen it doesn't seem to be an oscar winner. Just another summer flick. The model shouold be rather good if it is ever done.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
i still havent seen or heard anything about this =(

BTW if anyone is good at doing shader textures if thay could make a clearish red and blue texture lemme know i still havent figured how to do shaders :(