PDA

View Full Version : Organic Cyborg-Mech

Eyegore
20th Jul 2004, 12:48 PM
Hello everybody,

Working on my next project, an organic cyborg-mech. I'm painting the skin now (with my crappy painting skills, I just know when people critique it they'll be saying "What's up with the skin, dude?!?"), and I have just a couple mor animations to finish up.

This link points to a zip file containing (http://www.icosometricdesign.com/ftpaccess/orgmech_01.zip) a short .avi turntable of it running. It has an abrupt snout that is likened to a nose and will be able to jump, run(forward and backward), strafe and swim.

Primary fire will shoot exploding rocks like the rhinocerous from the old cartoon 'The Herculoids' - from the 2 tubes on its 'nose'.

Alt-Fire and it will regurgitate a large amount of a corrosive enzyme that will dissolve even the strongest body armor in mere seconds.

The question is, can I code this? I doubt it, but I'm sure if I run into problems, I'll be able to get help from somewhere in here:)

BTW - You'll need the DixX codec to watch the .avi.

Obscenery
20th Jul 2004, 09:21 PM
Would be cool to see a monster version of this for invasion!

EvilDrWong
23rd Jul 2004, 01:28 PM
Yeah, you can do it. Im not sure how many of us have experience with vehicles, but you can be sure we'll at least try and help :)

Eyegore
24th Jul 2004, 08:32 AM
I knew I could count on all y'all!

Fallen Angel
24th Jul 2004, 11:22 AM
looks very sexual =)

Eyegore
24th Jul 2004, 07:57 PM
looks very sexual =)

:con:

Fallen Angel
25th Jul 2004, 05:20 AM