So...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
So hows things going guys when can we expect the first playable release... my feets are gettin itchy...

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
Switch` said:
Just before Phase 4 deadline =)

Would be great if u puplished some more information on how the gameplay will be.
Maybe some info about the weapons and the movement. (Sunfield lvl contains one scene with a human jumping very... well acrobatic! Will that be included? Does that affect fights? Do the Monsters have the ability to attack with claws and fang same time?)
Do humans attack with rifles and those sabres? And how much different classes will be there? 2 for humans?

Set

Jul 1, 2004
Yep, the game sounds very, VERY dynamic from what I have learned about it's ass kicking godlyness.

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
So, now that Phase 4 deadline changed i'm afraight that we have to wait longer for the first release !?!

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
Hmmm - i assume my question is not answered yet because u re very busy with working on the first realease planned for next week ? ;)

Last edited:

Samurai

Corona Leonis Entertainment
Dear Peasants,

We regret to inform you that we will indeed be releasing later than planned. Don't worry, very soon you will have your very own bouncing baby Eon. In the mean-time, to give yourself a sneak preview of what Eon will be, we reccomend throwing yourself headlong from the summit of Olympus Mons at the moment of impact as Mars collides with Earth as an infinite number of voices are raised in harmony in a choral revelation of unknowable awe and limitless splendor. Take that, expand it to the limits of eternity, and you will begin to know a fraction of what Eon truly is.

Your long lost kindergarten teacher -

The Right Honorable Leftennant John H. Dracula - Mrs. (deceased)

Set

Jul 1, 2004
You are so wise, Samurai. You are like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
We'll delay is probably a good thing so, dear developers, please take your time to make this into prefection itself... yah.