MechPack Needs Coders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Already receiving an Honorable Mention in the Make Something Unreal Contest, MechPack is seeking to polish and release the four mechs as originally envisioned and needs a little help in the coding department. Plenty more screenshots and details are available at the site.

After a few weeks of hard work and now several weeks more of ttl missing in action, we've decided to open up our doors to programmers outside our quaint, talented team and take in members from the outside interested in finishing up the MechPack for a full release. If you've a broad knowledge of UnrealScript and have a good understanding of the vehicle code, and are interested in working on big, devastating Mechs to have a large team project stand out on your résumé, this is the place for you. E-mail us now if you're interested in applying to work on the MechPack, and we'll get in contact with you with a more detailed description of what you'll be doing.

EndlessWaves

Intergalactic Anomaly
Jul 1, 2004
It's times like this I wish I had the dedication for modding.

Anyway, I hope they get help, their demo is by far the best vehicles I've ever had fun with.

M

MechPack_Basalisk

JonAzz said:
what program are they useing to make those models? :p

lots of fun! we need a onslaught played with mechwarriors :D hehe

Hi I am the Modeler/Animator for this project, I used 3D Studio Max 6 to model it and Maya 5 to animate.