PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy model.

Mr.Wigglez
18th Jul 2004, 01:47 AM
I and other ut ppl that play and like final fantasy. if any one out there can make models would they plz make these models happen for the ut community. here is some pics.

SaD
18th Jul 2004, 06:10 AM
You donīt need to post the same in two sections.

Mr.Wigglez
18th Jul 2004, 03:56 PM
Well i did. jus to make sure everyone can see it if they wanna make models of summen. that not to bad to ask for is it?

SaD
19th Jul 2004, 10:03 AM
Well i did. jus to make sure everyone can see it if they wanna make models of summen. that not to bad to ask for is it?

They see it.And they see it , if itīs only in Requests.

Itīs not bad to ask , but you should post it only in the proper section .
And not post a request in General and Off Topic , too .

Edit : Moved from General and Off Topic to Requests

Mr.Wigglez
19th Jul 2004, 03:09 PM
yea i kno.:) i was wanderin if klasnic could like make it like another skin pack cuz his evilution was awesome. like make cloud sephiroth zack barret vincent and mayb like red XIII or summen. but that would b up to him. sorry for postin it in two different spots tho sad :(.

Nohman
20th Jul 2004, 01:50 AM
wait what about Cid? Cid is or was the badass of the whole entire game (cept for sephiroth how burnt ppl alive and walks through fire :D)
suggestions
-Cid
-Sephiroth
-Reno & Rude
-Chocobo :D j/k maybe Aeris
-The Second President of Shinra
-IFRIT
-BAHAMUT :D (the skin would rock)

Mr.Wigglez
20th Jul 2004, 02:05 AM
the only ones i want the most is sephiroth zack and cloud. But if someone wanted to make more that would be awesome also. i hope someone can make these into models then i would be happy :) so plz sumone make them for us ut players that cant make models PLZ! :crazydance:

Nohman
20th Jul 2004, 12:18 PM
with sound pack :D

Mr.Wigglez
20th Jul 2004, 01:41 PM
sound pack. lol i think it would be better if they made it like the old days where they cant talk but it types it out in a little msg box like when u were playin ff7 ya kno.:) But i would and most other people would appreciate it if someone could make these into models. plz sad or klasnic if u could plz do it :) i would love ya forever :) lol j/p bout the love ya part!! :crazydance:

Nohman
20th Jul 2004, 03:06 PM
wigglez you know they have lost all respect for you for saying that lol :crazydance:

Mr.Wigglez
20th Jul 2004, 03:24 PM
nohman idc what u say. :crazydance:

sides no one knows what cloud or ne of them sounds like cuz they had no voice in the first place and the love thing was a joke!!!

Bahumhat
20th Jul 2004, 07:05 PM
wait what about Cid? Cid is or was the badass of the whole entire game (cept for sephiroth how burnt ppl alive and walks through fire :D)
suggestions
-Cid
-Sephiroth
-Reno & Rude
-Chocobo :D j/k maybe Aeris
-The Second President of Shinra
-IFRIT
-BAHAMUT :D (the skin would rock)

ive already requested a Bahamut skin havnt heard back from anybody tho.

Mr.Wigglez
20th Jul 2004, 09:49 PM
lol no one is gonna do a bahamt skin its to big. all i want is sephiroth cloud and zack and ill be happy. so plz someone do this:)

Mr.Wigglez
22nd Jul 2004, 12:48 AM
Is anyone out there gonna make models of the first picture on my first post. cuz that would be the best.

Phantasma
22nd Jul 2004, 11:34 AM
Right now I am making Cloud. I am not sure what I want to do about his sword, Most likely I'll remove it.

Mr.Wigglez
22nd Jul 2004, 04:15 PM
hey if u look at my first post. and u see the second pic that is attached can u make all three of those? if you could that would be awesome. and alot of people would appreciate it. Thanks if you could make those.

o yea keep clouds sword there.

klasnic
25th Sep 2004, 07:53 AM
http://www.ut2003hq.com/downit2.php?ID=4899 <- Cloud on UT200XHQ ;)

klasnic
25th Sep 2004, 04:40 PM
Just a reminder to all to please remain polite on the forums, we're all here to exchange info, get requests done or generally have fun. Sometimes ppl misunderstand what others are saying or take it to heart but remember a lot of us speak a different language and sometimes it's difficult to read the tone of a post when it's just words.

As I said - just a reminder ;)