Fear! My Kung Fu level got upgraded ;)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
I'm so happy! Just got my orange sash in Kung Fu (Hung Gar style). That would be the third level.

It means a lot to me because my sifu, sifu (Jocelyn) Toy Fot Moon, is no. 2 worldwide in Hung Gar Style, following the path of sigon Chiu Chi Lin, who is currently no. 1 in the Hung Gar Style.

Since our sifu is no. 2, the schools also became no. 2 and the standards in training, dicipline and evaluation where also upgraded to represent this status.

:D

I'm happy... now i can grab beer ;)

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
newwangfu_sm.gif

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
Wow...Hung Gar...does that mean you can make that really high pitched noise like Bruce Lee used to do, without looking like an idiot? Cos, that's one hard skill to master...

:p

Hehe I can make high pitched noised... those won't make me look like an idiot, but like a freaking retard.

I'm also woring hard on my long staff not to look like a moron like that star wars kid... of course I won't film myself and loose the tape for some other morons to find it. So I think i'm pretty save.