donkey punch or blumpkin? ever upper decked it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
just wanted to start another education thread on one of the finer things in life, the american-inuendo-slang. feel free to express your feelings and educate us with interesting slang from your area. international slang also accepted.

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
Shark/Frog requested that I submit his answer for him on the basis that he doesn't want people to think he's gay. Well, we all know he is so it doesn't matter but I'll humor him regardless..

Here is his response:

"packed tighter than a faggot's ass!"

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I'm from Des Moines, IA. We don't invent slang here, we steal it from other, more hip, parts of the US. Unfortunately, it all seems to be dumbass gansta $*** right now.

Example: I'm gonna ***** ***** your *****, ***** an ***** the ***** rollin' on my 24s, *****. 'G.

Status
Not open for further replies.