Look Who Played for Real

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
OMGWTF
TKL.jpg

All Most 10,000

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
I also have a pic from that game, it is the scoreboard... err... it may be from a few games later, but hey it shows he was there.

Attachments

• Shot00191.jpg
    Shot00191.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 63

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
except he didn't do that well.... second from last place. and he had 14 tks and revives.

even if you add those 1400 points back, he's still second from last.

go home, gay.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
Arnold10 said:
Yeah this goes to show jealous bitches like Xaero that I'm a good player when I want to be
By the looks of ur score you actually do suck, I don't know wtf ur talkin about.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Arnold10 said:
Yeah this goes to show jealous bitches like Xaero that I'm a good player when I want to be

Damn Warren, they don't teach people to count well in Plano do they?

Jul 14, 2004
For your information...I tked at first but then I played for real a bit. There was no possible way for me to have the highest score cause I had joined when the game was almost over, duh.

As for you PRG...I guess they don't have hair dressers where you live.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Warren, warren, warren...you only missed 5 minutes of the game....

By the way, how are the West Plano Wolves looking this year...oh wait..you aint in High School yet. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.