For those who care....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
sweet.

we get a review, and the offical word that doom 3 is gold all in one day. thanks. :tup:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
beerbaron said:
First I hear Fallout 3 is go, then Doom 3, now Doom 3 is gold and a review is out. Oh hell yes.

but bethesda is going to develop fo3.... that's more nay than yay...

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I dont think Bethesda is stupid enough to put Fallout 3 on the Morrowind game engine. so dont worry. :p

it'll likely be a top down RPG like the other two. hopefully it will be exactly like fallout 2 only better.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
tool said:
I dont think Bethesda is stupid enough to put Fallout 3 on the Morrowind game engine. so dont worry. :p

it'll likely be a top down RPG like the other two. hopefully it will be exactly like fallout 2 only better.
well, I actually want some of the original bis/fo devs to work on the game and not a company that's known for dungeon crawlers. I'm sure that they're capable of pulling of a good game but not what I'd call a true fallout sequel. fo2, while being one of my favourite games doesnt beat fo1 by a long margin. I want fo3 to be fo1 with new tech, more to explore and all the improvements that were done in 2. blablabla. just on a sidenote, Im playing fo2 right now for the millionth time.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Bethesday made the Terminator: Future Shock and SkyNET games (the only good Terminator games AFAIK). Not really dungeon crawlers, lors of postapocalyptic material though ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Freon said:
Bethesday made the Terminator: Future Shock and SkyNET games (the only good Terminator games AFAIK). Not really dungeon crawlers, lors of postapocalyptic material though ;)

fallout fans got ****ed up the ass twice REAL hard... there's no reasdon to think positively... :(