Map idea? Nah, Weapons? Yeah

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Innominate

Soul
May 29, 2004
Philly, PA
innominate.250free.com
Well since NC doesn't have an Idea forum for other stuff I decided to post this here.

Ever felt vehicularly (<-- not a real word) overwhelmed by the opposing team in ONS? Well anyways I think the grenade launcher is a very useless weapon, I know some of you may disagree but I hardly ever see anyone use it. Okay think of this, instead of having a GL you have an EMP-Bug Launcher. A gun that fires a bug (not a real one) at the speed of a flak or shock rifle bullet. If a vehicle gets hit the EMP bug will send an Electro-Magnetic Pulse that will IMMOBILIZE the vehicle for X amount of seconds, X should equal 5 - 15 seconds. Anyways the vehicle that is hit CANNOT move but CAN still fire its weapons to defend itself. Max ammo for the gun should be 3 to 5 bugs, don't want ppl to go shooting every vehicle they see. The gun should be found in the main base only since it's a pretty cheap weapon to have. Left-click fires the bug, Right-click activate the bug's EMP.

This mutator should have a Configuration Menu that lets the user configure the time the bug will render the vehicle immobile (btw 5-15 seconds) and and max ammo of the gun (btw 2-5 bugs).

The EMP Launcher can be the GL. The Bugs can be the grenades in the GL. That is unless you want to go and make a whole new looking gun and bullet. The EMP effect should look like the effect when you shoot a lighting gun at a vechile, you ppl with a good graphic card should know what I'm talking about.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... sad i cannot help you, but i can advise you to post in the main BuForums. There, there's a proper forum for MODifications where you can almost certainly get practical feedback on your pursuit...

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
You can't really control how the weapon placement is arranged so there's no use in asking for it to be in the main base only. It's code it so that it replaces an AvRil.