The "Dopey has no friends" edition of BuF-Xbox Live gamer tags thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Bleh...I dunno, I might get xbox live sometime. i only have a few games for live though..Prince of Persia, Midtown Madness 3...

is Crimson Skies any good?

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
There's a handful of BuFers with "Live", but I hardly ever see anyone on when I am...and if I do see someone they are playing games I don't own. That said, mechassault is a lot of fun :D

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
forgot about that, yea i have mechassault and i dont think its that good...destroying buildings and taking 10 minutes to kill another mech gets old....

did you just get it? because its fun for the first week or so, but then it just gets old fast. but with live you can download more mechs and stuff right, that'd be cool :)

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
what is a teh xbox? heh i have a computer, which is really a very nice xbox..

haha tool your avatar is awesome!