PDA

View Full Version : Ok... HELP plz

zenvsnez
8th Jul 2004, 01:24 PM
I made the .u File... but when I give all my files to the server host.. he can host it .. but I get an error msg.. when I try to join his server.. I need an expert to help me with this.. so.. help :)

http://www.instabook.net/books/Untitled1_copy.jpg

ut2k4Charger
8th Jul 2004, 03:32 PM
Take the 'XPERT' file thats in Your system folder and put it somewhere else like on your desktop, then try connecting, if there is a mismatch with any file, that means something has changed within the file but they still hae the same name.

zenvsnez
9th Jul 2004, 11:52 AM
Ok I still have the same problem.. If you want Charger contact me on my msn if u have it - chris_d_newell@hotmail.com

AIM - zenvsnez

YAHOO - zenvsnez

JohnnySix
9th Jul 2004, 06:40 PM
Ok I still have the same problem.. If you want Charger contact me on my msn if u have it - chris_d_newell@hotmail.com

AIM - zenvsnez

YAHOO - zenvsnez
Like charger said, one of the versions is older or newer than the other, if you had recompiled the package and not uploaded it to the server, you'll get a version mismatch.

Same if you change any package, either by adding a new texture to a .utx or a new static mesh to a .usx

Make sure you have exactly the same files on both the server and with the client who is connecting, or, like charger suggested, delete the versions on the client and let the client download the versions from the server.