EuroPuF, tuesday

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stamp

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Nice gaming last night.

So is #ci to be the new channel or were you lot just hiding from Neo and I? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif We won't always be on the same side, so you won't always lose. Seriously, I have almost never played AS before and enjoyed it as a breath of fresh air, but can we get back to CTF please?

LK, what did you ping last night? On the 3 games at BarrysWorld I pinged close to 200, what a difference that makes from the usual 400. It definately makes for much better gameplay all round.

On a seperate issue, I played a few games on Skirmish last night where the players are very good and highly ranked. I knew it was going to be rough when I joined in Face and got spawnsniped 3 times before being able to move. There were two players working in tandem, they would rush the opposing tower, go to the top and one of them would stand with impact hammer firing into the TL and the other LP would snipe anything that moved. The Reedemer wasn't steerable and they had good defence at their own tower, so there was nothing we could do. Everytime one of us would clear them out, they would do exactly the same thing. Cheap, but effective.

------------------

`It's good to shut up sometimes.'
-- MARCEL MARCEAU

[This message has been edited by Stamp (edited 03-22-2000).]

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
LOL. Stamp, think you maybe onto something there. Hehee. Fear the Eu PuF non clan members!

But I liked the AS. Ci weren't up to much (LK not playing well in AS !!!!) /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif That move I pulled on them in Mazon was sweet. I bragged a bit too much in IRC but hey, it was the first time Ive pulled an over the wall move in mazon. Damn quick. Plus I joined late.
Again...sorry for going on about it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

LK made up for his poor show in AS with an on fire performance in ZP. Ouch...Nigma was doing well too.

Scragged gets my vote as most improved player. Plus he cracked me up all night. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
hehee... /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

I pinged in the 1000s to start with but dropped to mid 200 at one point...very odd.

Skum are you still a [ci]t /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I was playing against someone from (STD)...he was damn good. Anyone else notice him...

Actually, I reckon we should have a ci Vs whats left of the Eu PuFs. Seeing as most of ci were Eu PuFs.

Eu PuF Vs [ci]

Me, Stamp, Scragged, Spawn, PMB, erm...is that all thats left??? Must of left some people out! surely?!

Still, we can take ci. At CTF or AS. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
lol.

GGs guys!

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

Stamp

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
I'm with you Neo, I'll even use my old mouse, the mechanical one, to help even the playing field.

Umm.. on provision we carry on playing on those Barrysworld servers, they rock!

[This message has been edited by Stamp (edited 03-22-2000).]

Can't think what you mean about me cracking you up, Serp /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

And thanks for the compliment. I think I was just fired up to play last night and I was definitely more on the ball than the previous few times. I suppose those few DM games I had before you turned up got me psyched up for the speed.

Will probably see you all Thursday evening, so look forward to the blast then, wherever it may be.

bullet2.gif

Scragged|PuF