Bug in XMP-CBP-Wonderwood

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
After talking to other's i desided to remove where is was. For some reason, but the bug is still there...

Can it be fixed ????

Last edited:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
There's alot of bugs in Wonderwoods, I'll talk to the author sometime if he can make a LE version...

BTW my 800th post woohoo :)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
iddQd said:
There's alot of bugs in Wonderwoods, I'll talk to the author sometime if he can make a LE version...

Think it had been nice to get a LE version, because the bug i know about will ruin the map. If a person get an artifact, and uses the bug. Non can take him out, the only way is to kick that person from the game... :(

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
You mean driving through the wall by the waterfall?
Then theres the invisible floor , and several trees that has an invisible wall outside them when you try to drive into them.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
It's not the bug in the waterfall, it's something else. Players can walk trough it, but u can't shoot the person standing there. Even if u walk right up to the person, u can't take him out...:(

But i will not show it to other than the mapper, if he want's to see it...(have showed it to some admin's...)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Ye well I talked to him, he was aware of someof the buggs but his time is limited cause he will go n do military service soon. He asured me that these bugs wont be in UTXMP and ofcourse those who are there will be pinned down by the betatesters.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
lol, yea...mostly when driving a raptor, it's hard to keep it alive when driving around the tree's...

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yupp well, UTXMP isn't that far away. The tricky thing with UTXMP is if it fails half community will go over anyway and leaving the rest, the hardcores, with u2xmp which will prolly die eventually.

Hell if utxmp fails I might quit the PC Gaming world until Tribes3!