PDA

View Full Version : First there was Vash...

Knives
5th Jul 2004, 09:25 PM
Now call me greedy, but I REALLY need all the Gung Ho Guns. Especially Knives. lol. Okay I know Knives isn't a Gung Ho Gun... ALSO MAKE WOLFWOOD! My clan is called the Gung Ho Guns, and to actually have the skins for each of us would be amazing. Right now, all I would need is Knives, Wolfwood, Legato, Chapel, and Monev. That would be so awesome. Somebody please make my dream a reality.

Phantasma
6th Jul 2004, 03:42 PM
I believe the Vash Model needed a few more pounds but it was alright. If any of the other cast gets made I hope the creator would make them a little more "thicker". Personally I would like "the girls" and Legato as models.

Knives
6th Jul 2004, 05:30 PM
Phantasma, you wouldn't happen to the same Phantasma that plays Chaos Duel? Anyways, This is [gHg]Sn4tcH. But yeah, Vash does need to be quite a bit thicker. But still, he's better than nothing. And something is almost always better than nothing.

Phantasma
6th Jul 2004, 08:04 PM
Yes I am that Phantasma that plays Chaos Duel, You might have seem me post on the offical forums for Chaos as well as gamefaqs. Yes I have played with you before, you ever recall fighting me?

Knives
7th Jul 2004, 04:16 PM
oh yeah