NEW vehicles!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

¤V¤THEROCK

THEROCK
Apr 13, 2004
Unknown
i heard that there are 2 new vehicles in xmp called...

supernaut and raptinger

do any of u have a picture of these two vehicles

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
cxpRaptinger.jpg

cxpSupernaut.jpg

http://www.mif.vu.lt/~near3027/cxp/code.htm

Last edited:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Thx, Keasis
THEROCK, you can download cXp from our homepage (link in my sig) and try them out yourself :)
Raptinger can be found in HeavenlyHell and Supernaut in Valley of the Dead.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
you wanted to have some different vehicles, and they are different, and anyways, we may get some more, but we have to wait on our modelor.

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
What another horrid piece of crap, brought to you by our wonderful cxp group.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
These aren't "new" vehicles, nor advertised as such. I'm sorry if anyone got confused about this.
Raptinger is a Raptor with the Harbinger turret. I made it to provide an alternative for mappers. Balance wise I think it is quite a close match to the Raptor. I think it is better than having only the Raptor again and again and again and nothing else. Or is that just me?
Supernaut is an attempt to make the Juggernaut more useful. By having 2 bubble turrets on the side, it can destroy a lot more things/people a lot faster. It also helps reduce the vehicle's vulnerability during those long waits between the main turret's firings. And technically, it carries the most players (four) inside ;) I really do not see how the Supernaut is not better than the Juggernaut. I know I want to ride in one :D
Perhaps if you are expecting a brand new vehicle, you'd be disappointed. But I hope everyone can treat these two vehicles as evolution, and not revolution.

Subvertio

UTXMP Beta Tester
Apr 19, 2004
West Midlands UK
www.talonservers.co.uk
lol big cheat ay? so who are you under alias? i dont need to stfu cos im actually pointing something useful out, wheras you are just talking bollocks, no worries i dont really care if you think i still cheat, i dont value your opinion of me, infact i think its funny

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
Subvertio said:
no worries i dont really care if you think i still cheat
Woot, still being the operative word! So your not a hax0r anymore? arrr no worries. My mistake! :lol:

Subvertio

UTXMP Beta Tester
Apr 19, 2004
West Midlands UK
www.talonservers.co.uk
yip, you have made a mistake, and laugh all you want, cos your the one that is wrong and being a complete dumbass lol

I played against HoC last nite, and it was constantly specced by some unnamed person, i had a good few games and we ended up winning, if you wanna see the cast ask magilla about it, im sure it will be up for download soon so you can watch it and realise that you are a complete idiot

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
erm.... i've watched several vids of you cheating... Thats all I need to know that YOU are the idiot!

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
ROFL this arguement spills onto practically every forums lol.

Sub dont cheat End of story.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
MurderousPanda said:
What another horrid piece of crap, brought to you by our wonderful cxp group.

make something better or STFU dont insult others work when you havent or cant make anything better

seeing posts like this makes me feel like im on the short buss

Status
Not open for further replies.