My feedback

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThePerfectCore

Jul 3, 2004
Out of the 4 or 5 UT2k4 TC mods I've played, I have to say this one provided me the most fun I've had since UT2004 was released. I can't get over how detailed you've made the vehicles, they're better than the vehicles in the original game. I also enjoy the concept, it's alot like a gametpye I wanted to create - a cross between LMS, CTF, and ONS.

I have several criticisms, however:

-Work on the team icons a bit. I'd like to see them visible even at extreme long range. I only mention this because FF is at 100% (assuming you keep FF).

Although, sometimes the icons seem to disappear at short range, too. Sometimes I end up killing team mates around my base because they don't have their team icons visible while they're up on the cliffs, and I once blasted a Cuda coming into our base that was iconless. Turned out it was a team mate with a fresh jar of clones. He wasn't very happy...

-Which leads me to this - FF has got to go. FF may make the game more challenging and will reduce spam in fire fights, but the hard truth is 100% FF leaves the door wide open to asshats and lamers. It also causes people to flood the voice channel with "sorry dude".

At this point I just issue a class-action apology at the beginning of each match so as to stop wasting time.

-One last thing; I think the Cuda could be just a tad heavier. At this point in time it's very easy to lose control with even the slightest amount of lag. A little more weight might help to keep it on the road.

Oh, and, keep the good work! I can't wait until more maps are released for this, as long as they're desert themed of course... :)