are they allowed to do this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
my webhosting company won't let me renew my domain with them via credit card because they know that i'm just going to transfer it to someone else as soon as it's renewed. they've let me pay via credit card every other time i've needed to renew something from them.

a wire transfer or bank/business check is the only thing they said they will allow.

are they allowed to do this just because they know i'll be transfering the domain to some other registrar? (it is far too inconvenient for me to pay with something other than a credit card)

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
That`s like if you go to the salvage yard to get a used part for your car...never, NEVER tell them the part they have is the right color for you!! Even if it`s a perfect match, specially if it`s a perfect match. ;)