PDA

View Full Version : If You Liked XMP Rap, Listen to this! NOW

MurderousPanda
2nd Jul 2004, 06:53 PM
FROM THE CAVERNS OF THE AB COALITION MUSIC STATION UNDERGROUND REVOLUTION

An acoustic remake of the classic Baby Got Back song by Sir MixAlot. Yea, it's kinda long, but it's the whole song. So, Listen. NOW.

http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Files-D/BabyGotBackacoustic.zip

Vocals - Panda
Music - Sellitus

s0_gay
2nd Jul 2004, 07:04 PM
Oooook. WTF is the purpose of THAT?

You can't sing, you sound like you have a cold, and all of this was obvious on that last rape song. Don't ever go on American Idol...whew! Simon would have a field day with you. For the love of god, don't EVER EVER EVER Sing again.

Not that I have any room to talk, I can't sing either.

Splinter
2nd Jul 2004, 07:23 PM
Sweet song mate, u've got a good voice. im listening to it as i type this, it rules :D

s0_gay
2nd Jul 2004, 07:24 PM
A good voice??? lmao You must have been listening with your ears closed.

But I'll admit he did play the guitar well. Oh wait was that the other guy? lol

What really ruined it were those screeching voices at the end, I thought my speaker was about to blow it sounded so shrill.

Splinter
2nd Jul 2004, 07:30 PM
You can close your ears now days?? Jesus the technology today!

MurderousPanda
6th Jul 2004, 04:58 PM
bump

[LNS]ICovetYourChild
6th Jul 2004, 06:07 PM
I SWEAR TO GOD IN HEAVEN IF YOU EVER RELEASE SOMETHING THIS TERRIBLE EVER AGAIN, I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND CHEMICALLY STERILIZE YOU. I ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED IT, DELETED IT, THEN DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN SO I COULD DELETE IT ONCE MORE IN ANGER!!!!!

-5!

King of Hearts
6th Jul 2004, 06:25 PM
ICovetYourChild']-5!

I concur.

dA_gay
6th Jul 2004, 06:52 PM
ICovetYourChild']I SWEAR TO GOD IN HEAVEN IF YOU EVER RELEASE SOMETHING THIS TERRIBLE EVER AGAIN, I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND CHEMICALLY STERILIZE YOU. I ACTUALLY DOWNLOADED IT, DELETED IT, THEN DOWNLOADED IT AGAIN SO I COULD DELETE IT ONCE MORE IN ANGER!!!!!

-5!

For once we agree on something, Covet.