Congrats on being mentioned on Penny Arcade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TriQuad

Jul 2, 2004
I would like to congratulate the entire mod team, as they have made something incredibly fun. Also, I hope being mentioned on Penny Arcade will bring more people to this mod.

thor79

Jul 2, 2004
The PA post brought me here. This looks like an awesome mod. I'm going to be giving it a try this weekend. Hopefully a few servers go up due to the PA post.

Fanbelt

Jul 2, 2004
PA brought me here as well ... looks like a sweet mod, although I have yet to play it.

oooooo ... 5 mins more till done ... yay!

Draft

Meat Popscicle
Jul 2, 2004
Baltimore
PA also brought me here. Really digging your game a whole lot. I've been messing with the UT2K4 mapping tutorials and map making, and I think I'm gonna try my hand at making a CB map. I'm sure it'll be horrible, but whatever :D

mister spook

Dig My Grave
Jul 2, 2004
Found you guys thru PA, also.

A couple guys at the office and I downloaded it on lunch and had a good time. Myself and another designer have already begun sketching out ideas for a map for the game.

Here's a question we had: Are there plans to add more vehicles and to replace the weapons with cool CB-styled weapons? It's really screaming to have its own weapons.

~Spooks

Al[Demiurge]

Oct 23, 2003
www.demiurgestudios.com
We've got tons of plans, just no time to execute on them all. :) Our top priority right now is to crank out maps, but our ability to do so depends on our LD not being bogged down with "real" work, so we'll see. We're hoping to collect maps from the community and start packing them up in nice downloads if things get going.

If you do make a map, be sure to post about it here!

We'd all love to do custom weapons, it's just an awful lot of work. We want to keep the quality high even if the quantity takes a huge hit. We'll see what we get around to though.

And thanks for the kind words everyone...it's what keeps us going.

-Al