*GREAT* job! But....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gareee

Jun 29, 2004
If the bots can;t play using vehicles, and there aren't many human players on servers (even though I cant find one up at all), and theres only one map to entice human players, isn't that going to kill off the mod?

I *LOVE* the vehicles... can they be used to replace any of the Onslaught ones?

Oh, and is it me, or does the rocketbike have problems with turning radius?

Everything, from the concept, to the music, to the modelling is just spot on, guys! Hope you can get more maps out there,and some servers!

Mad Max RW

Road Warrior
Nov 13, 2003
www.duckandcover.net
Bots use the muscle car and tank pretty effectively. They ignore the bike, though.

I first thought the bike's turning radius sucked as well, but you quickly get used to using the mouse. You can make a sharp turn by quickly whipping the mouse in one direction. An instant 180 degree turn is relatively easy to achieve. I spend most of my time in the air with those babies, anyway.

And yes, I agree once more, this mod desperately needs a couple more maps. It's so damn addictive.

hottoast

Art Worker
Mad Max RW said:
And yes, I agree once more, this mod desperately needs a couple more maps. It's so damn addictive.

Hey guys,

Yes it's true - we're starving for more maps. We have one under construction here, but naturally, we'd love to have more. We've put out the call for mappers before in the past, but maybe the message didn't get out. (maybe because we bury the pleas for them in forums :))

In any case, if people would like to create maps for the next official release of Clone Bandits, then we will be more than happy to offer feedback, testing, etc etc etc. And we'll give you full credit, of course, add your name to the webpages, yadda yadda. So, once again, if you guys know some fantastic mappers, point em our way!

Cheers,
Tom

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
I particular think it is funny on the rocket bike when I attempt to do a 180 and lose control, I then just whiz up and down like a deflating balloon!!

I love it, just wish I was creative enough to do some maps

Sinistar

Mar 14, 2000
www.planethalflife.com
hottoast said:
Hey guys,

Yes it's true - we're starving for more maps. We have one under construction here, but naturally, we'd love to have more. We've put out the call for mappers before in the past, but maybe the message didn't get out. (maybe because we bury the pleas for them in forums :))

In any case, if people would like to create maps for the next official release of Clone Bandits, then we will be more than happy to offer feedback, testing, etc etc etc. And we'll give you full credit, of course, add your name to the webpages, yadda yadda. So, once again, if you guys know some fantastic mappers, point em our way!

Cheers,
Tom

I don't suppose you could use any help in the Animation department? I can definately help with that. :p

Gareee

Jun 29, 2004
Figured out the rocketbike's controls.. and REALLY like it now! About the only thing (other then new maps) I'd like to see, is a less "pink" tank texture.

Carbohydrates

May 10, 2004
Gareee said:
Figured out the rocketbike's controls.. and REALLY like it now! About the only thing (other then new maps) I'd like to see, is a less "pink" tank texture.
WHAT? No! The tank must be pink! The pink IS the tank! The tank's pinks' becomingness tanks the pinkcicity of the.... Leave the thing pink.

Gareee

Jun 29, 2004
I didn't ask for the tank to be Changed FROM pink.. I just wanted some additional skin options..

TheYT

Jun 29, 2004
DAMIT NEED SOME HELP do u use uteditor cos mine gone wrong i dont have any of the windows i used to have when i open it all i have is a white screen

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
TheYT said:
DAMIT NEED SOME HELP do u use uteditor cos mine gone wrong i dont have any of the windows i used to have when i open it all i have is a white screen

Ah, I know how to fix this one (and it's really easy). With the editor open, go to the View menu, then select "Viewports" and then "Configure..." and pick whichever configuration you like. I'm fairly certain that this will fix your problem.

What you described happens every once in a while with the Unreal Editor. You didn't do anything wrong.