PDA

View Full Version : A word to the wise...unless you want to have fun

Moofis
28th Jun 2004, 10:30 PM
I advise not to play UT2004rpg with FHINV or at least get rid of monster tounge cause when it gets to lvl 8, it summons bosses from the boss levels (personally i think that is kick ass but if your boss dies then you automaticly win).

if you want to get bosses through the summoning charm, you need 1000+ adrenaline but i had a rail spider and a butcher warlord at the same time....kick ass

Dark_Dust
29th Jun 2004, 02:27 PM
Strange as it might be, but servers with RPG on it seems to be way more popular than the "regular" server. Even with FHI.
For example: T5K's server (with FHIv2 as we speak) has rpg installed, together with a few other things like the Satore Monster Pack. All of these stuff has made it a very popular server..

Moofis
29th Jun 2004, 04:20 PM
Yeah but all t5k has to do is just get rid of monster tounge and its all good....what sucks is that almost all maps except boss maps other then dusty dune..I always get the butcher warlord....its getting annoying

bcwood16
30th Jun 2004, 07:58 AM
wow! i heard about rpg, but had no idea what it was, i love using the satore monster pack. Well i looked into it this morning, downloaded RPG. wow! how cool is that, only been messing about with it for about an hour, I love the idea of upgrades and those special pick ups.

You can only get 100 health when you start, till u upgrade, unlike normal mode were u can get 500 by just collecting health, makes the game more challenging as you got to be carefull at beginning, then later on when u have lots upgrades makes it so cool.

More killing, better you get. found if i get a bit of health and lots damage reduction with lots weapon fire rate upgrades, you can fire as amazing speeds, FHI has fast firing guns anyway, so this just makes it extream!! yahooo!!

By the way, you gota love that new shotgun in V3.......bang.....splat!!! :)

Artman40
30th Jun 2004, 09:33 AM
Where I can download it?

Dark_Dust
30th Jun 2004, 10:16 AM
Get RPG version 1.1 from this site: http://ut.filefront.com/file/UT2004_RPG_v11;26473