PDA

View Full Version : Need a fiction writer, 2d digital artist?

[Judge]Snake
28th Jun 2004, 03:09 PM
Hi, I am an aspiring game designer and I would be glad to help anyone on their mods. I am interested in working on any mod that will have me, I can do fiction writing, complete backstory writing, I can help with level design and gameplay elements, and I can also do banners, wallpapers and the like for the mod. I also have a little bit of knowledge in making web templates. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me, as I would be more than happy to work on more than one mod at once if need be.

I also might add that I have had past experience working with a mod team, although the mod fell through, I did some graphical work for Call of Duty: Vietnam, and am now working on wallpapers/banners for Call of Duty: Battle for Europe and an upcoming Vietnam mod for Call of Duty. (Other than UT, I play lots of Call of Duty, so thats why I have worked on alot of CoD related mods)

Psyk
30th Jun 2004, 08:53 AM
Check this out http://drunkendev.tiaghosting.com. Although I'm not sure if I'll be able to get this mod off the ground because there seems to be a lack of interest. Also I'm working on some other things at the moment so it might be a while before we start actively developing the mod.

email me at psycho.soldier@ntlworld.com if you are interested.

FireCaste
1st Jul 2004, 08:22 AM
Well I'm going to start a UT2004 mod called Post Fallout

Snake, I would be happy to work with you on it. We should communicate threw E-mail. I'll send you some info on what the mod is about. If you want to work with me of course.

So I hope I will be working with you later.

FireCaste

FireCaste
1st Jul 2004, 10:28 AM
Oh buy the way Post Fallout was CoD mod but then we didn't have enough help and again btw i'm part of the vietnam mod for CoD.

[Judge]Snake
1st Jul 2004, 02:34 PM
Cool, I got both your e-mails and have responded :)

FireCaste
1st Jul 2004, 03:05 PM
There I sent you another e-mail. I'm not sure if you'll get it cause it said my e-mail server got screwed. So if you don't just tell me and i'll PM the message to you.