ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
To quell the overwhelming "omf i am teh best ev0r" mumbojumbo, we are going to be organising a 1v1 bracket tourney of rangers. :sniper:

The tournament rules will be as follows:

-ranger class only
-all matches are setup based on the bracket and it is up to players to schedule times with each other, so there is no missing matches.
-Games will be run on the pet dedicated server, and any other server willing to put up some open time.
-a website will be available with all stats from matches, including ranks and write ups.

The format of the matches are as follows:
-Each 1v1 match is broken up into 3 separate skill competitions.

1. sniper rifle: this is a best of 9 match. (5 kills wins it.)
2. pistol: This is a best of 7 match (4 kills wins it.)
3. shocklance: This is a best of 5 match (3 kills wins it.)

- The winner is decided by whomever takes 2 out of 3 skill competitions.
- There will be a nuetral spectator responsible for overseeing the match and reporting the results.
- You may "warm up" together for as long as you wish, until both agree to start the competition.
- Both players are to be fully healed/shielded/ammo'd before each competition begins.
- If a player runs out of ammo, they can not refill during action.
- If both players run out of the specified ammo during that competition, then the competition will be restarted for that point/kill.
- More rules may follow.

please use this forum to sign up. I will update the list below as you sign up so look at this first thread post to see the exciting competetors! Brackets will be made accordingly 1 week from today (saturday) and competition will start shortly after!

participants:
1.[pet]snake< :notworthy:
2.[pet]crow
3.hartEman (notice the E in the middle of the name.)
4.=vd=WashuUuU
5.>de<furociousfa ("grrr baby, very grrrr" -austin powers)
6.zer0 ("you steal it, I fix it")
7.{NB}vash
8./\*Killah (west syyyyyyyeede!)
9.Splinter
10.Chiron
11.=vd=MaXXX (yes, 3 x's)
12.=vd=auron
13.[ds]calico
14.[bbf]mantik
15.dandelorean1984
16.DJT
17.[bbf]darkplague
18. >DE<RARHOK

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
whatever.gif

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
What about refilling health during the fight? As a ranger he can just drop the packs, I would think that would be ok. Thought I'de ask.

Pawnbroker

ºØmníºChiron
Jan 2, 2004
You mean it's only one weapon at a time? Like, sniper rifle vs sniper rifle? I can't boost over you and plant a grenade on your head while you're trying to snipe me?

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
um like maxx was saying can we heal ? i suppose someone trying to heal is at a disadvantage dun matter to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.