PDA

View Full Version : Possible map bug

JAGGEDUK
26th Jun 2004, 01:09 PM
I lost control of the Kamikazi Bikes whilst using boost in the air and started doing loop da loops :lol: and when i blew i got stuck underneath the bridge between the wall and the underneath of bridge, which pushed me inside the map and could just walk about shooting ppl inside the map.

Didnt get time to take screenshot as some1 ran over me when they went across bridge.

Was prob to do with the angle i got stuck in between the rock and bridge or becos I exited the bike before it exploded.

2nd bug. (Not map related).

After a short time playing, when i Die, I cant spawn no more, dont no if its becos the round is bout to end or what ever but then a countdown timer counts me out for idling even tho Im not afk.

Aconite
26th Jun 2004, 02:43 PM
I noticed a similar problem... a bot got stuck under the map from where he could shoot at people without being fired on, or seen for that matter. I noticed this because of the feature enabling you to see your teammates when you're waiting to spawn but I've no idea where he fell through, sadly.

Chrono
28th Jun 2004, 03:33 PM
that thing about being kicked for idiling, happened to me, one of the online servers thought it was a good idea to stick idle kicking on when sometimes u can't spawn for upto 30 seconds......cos your team is pants.....

Al[Demiurge]
28th Jun 2004, 10:42 PM
Chrono -- what server was that on?

Chrono
29th Jun 2004, 11:03 AM
It was up a few days ago, but the server isn't active anymore so I can't tell you, sorry. :(