PDA

View Full Version : Great Work...

HacksawAM
26th Jun 2004, 03:52 AM
I just wanted to pass on how impressed my buddies and I were after putting Clone Bandits through it's paces for a couple hours. Great ballance of humor and arcade style action and most importanly it felt very unique. I also applaud your choice of focussing on your key game elements for your first release instead of trying to spit out all new weapons, character models, gobs of levels, etc. All too many projects try to do too much with too little and end up with a their entire project feeling very half-assed. You're off to a great start and really, even in it's infant state, the game is damn fun. Congrats.

hottoast
3rd Jul 2004, 02:22 AM
Hacksaw,

Thanks very much for the praise. We're pretty happy with the level of polish in the mod. We know we've got a long way to go in terms of features we could add, but you hit the nail on the head - we only want to release content that has been buffed to a high shine. We're very harsh critics of our own work, so you can rest assured that any new stuff we make has passed our internal "does this suck?" test. Of course, we're more than willing to listen if you guys think it fails your own tests. :)

Cheers,
Tom