PDA

View Full Version : Aliens

Andr01d
25th Jun 2004, 02:04 PM
This is more question than a suggestion.. but what are the enemies gonna be like???

Are they gonna be like starship troopers aliens.. crawling all over the walls and stuff.. or more like.. humanoid beings.. .

Aliens would be really cool :) so thats the suggestion :)

FluXs
25th Jun 2004, 03:27 PM
the attackers will be aliens. At the momment our internal builds use UT99 Monsters until they have been modelled, animated and skinned.

The race will be Humanoid but will have a series of species (some of which are native to their planet) which are Arachnid and stuff.

Eizo
26th Jun 2004, 04:53 PM
Narf Monsters!

Rooster128
1st Jul 2004, 06:25 AM
I like the idea of small little critters pouring out of air vents and such. Kinda like the movie Mosquitos... or a good example, the Flood from Halo ;) I liked that little demo you made of a soldier fighting off a small little guy, it was awesome.

But yea, the more grotesque, and pukish-colored they are, the better. Also its awesome when they make weird sounds.

MaCuZ
1st Jul 2004, 04:19 PM
lol i remember i took the skin for the DA:CE alien from some kind of website, and it actually looked pretty cool :P

Rooster128
2nd Jul 2004, 03:56 PM
the way I'm designing the level I'm working on right now is gonna give the aliens spawn points in air vents. Bwhahaha I'm evil.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN
2nd Jul 2004, 08:00 PM
nice very aliens the movie