Clone Bandits Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Demiurge Studios has released version 1.0 of their unique UT2004 mod, Clone Bandits. Here is the press release:
Demiurge Studios is proud to announce the release of Clone Bandits (v1.0), a new mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. With its innovative gameplay, brand-new vehicles, and surf-guitar soundtrack, Clone Bandits aims to give players a decidedly different spin on team-based vehicle combat. Go online or play with bots to enter the post-apocalyptic future, where two warring clans of ruffians and ne'er-do-wells have built their outposts over the ruins of a military research compound, which just happens to be stocked with life-giving clones. Sweet, sweet clones! It's your duty to steal this precious genetic cargo, and deliver the little fellas to a new, better home. Trafficking in human flesh was never so easy or fun!
Download Clone Bandits 1.0 (UMOD) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks
Download Clone Bandits 1.0 (Zip) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well the beta was an absolute blast and it has plenty of style. I'll be downloading this one for sure.

Note: The mod team are pros and have done a lot of work on the UDN.

A

Apsalus

The FactoryUnreal mirror gives me a 7meg file for the UMOD. That can't be right. I already got the correct 51meg UMOD from the FInland mirror, but I thought that you guys would like to know.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Hmm, I don't know what could be causing that. I checked the filesize, and it looks normal :hmm:

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
Love it, especially the music. Hopefully there will be some servers up soon...

Last edited:
F

Flying_killer_guest

This is so worth downloading.
The only which may be a bit disappointing is that it only contains 1 map, but that doesn't mean it's not fun. Every UT2k4's should waste his bandwidth downloading this!

LifeForce

Jun 25, 2004
I just tried it out and was very pleased. After I get my brand new computer I will begin a bi-weekly column on my site all about game mods. This mod is partly to thank for that.

As stated before by some others, it does lack the extra maps, but I am sure its simply because you are working on them now ;) lol.