PDA

View Full Version : I NEEEEEEEEEEED HELP!!!

zenvsnez
23rd Jun 2004, 08:49 PM
I'm assuming you guys are pros... but i noticed ppl viewed my post 29 times... then another post 10x and not one damn reply to my question...

HOW after im done with UPAINT do I convert my skins into .u and .utx format.. so I can send them to players who can then use them on the net so others can see it... if you guys are stumped.. I'm just laughin my ass off in my chair.. I would like someone to reply to this... with an answer if possible..

=NS= Spectre
23rd Jun 2004, 10:18 PM
Once uve saved in Upaint, why dont u try hitting file/export character to unreal? :rolleyes: Then u need to rewrite the .upl file...if you dont know how to do this, download a program that guides you through it.....step by easy noob-proof step, JaFO's botmanager for example!!

zenvsnez
24th Jun 2004, 08:54 AM
wtf?? man I can play and see it.. but when i want to send it to someone all i have is .utx and .upl.. I NEED .U file inorder for ppl to see it.. I sent .upl and .utx to a guy.. and he cant see the skin

Slaughter
24th Jun 2004, 09:51 AM
You donīt need a .u file...
All you need is the utx in the textures folder and the upl in the system folder...if your Clanmate canīt see it he did something wrong.

I did 6 Skins for my Clan...and those skins worked even online.