Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]Opcode

May 11, 2004
Does this happen to anyone else? When selecting the guns with my wheel mouse when I get to the Rocket Launcher and the Avril it sticks and I can only select anyone of the two.
I then have to hit a number key to get out of the loop... I had it running Excessive Overkill but I turned the mutator off and I still have the problem with the stock weapons.

[GU]Opcode

May 11, 2004
Al[Demiurge] said:
Also, does getting in then out of a vehicle make the problem go away? How often does it happen?

I'm running the winpatch3236. It does not go away unless I hit a number key to select another weapon. I had some problems with the install with other mods and mutators giving me fits. So I cleared everything out but clone bandits and made a new ini file. After I got it to work I put EXO on but I never checked and didn't notice if that problem existed before I added it. I will start from scratch again and see if the problem remains.

[GU]Opcode

May 11, 2004
I put a new server folder and put clone bandits on. It worked just fine but then when I put EXO on the problem came back. I will post in madnad's forum (the creator of the mutator) to see what he thinks.

http://madnad.com/FORUM/