PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

[GU]Opcode
23rd Jun 2004, 04:39 PM
Does this happen to anyone else? When selecting the guns with my wheel mouse when I get to the Rocket Launcher and the Avril it sticks and I can only select anyone of the two.
I then have to hit a number key to get out of the loop... I had it running Excessive Overkill but I turned the mutator off and I still have the problem with the stock weapons.

Al[Demiurge]
23rd Jun 2004, 05:08 PM
We had a similiar bug awhile back which we thought was squished. Are you updated to the latest patch?

Al[Demiurge]
23rd Jun 2004, 05:08 PM
Also, does getting in then out of a vehicle make the problem go away? How often does it happen?

[GU]Opcode
23rd Jun 2004, 05:20 PM
']Also, does getting in then out of a vehicle make the problem go away? How often does it happen?

I'm running the winpatch3236. It does not go away unless I hit a number key to select another weapon. I had some problems with the install with other mods and mutators giving me fits. So I cleared everything out but clone bandits and made a new ini file. After I got it to work I put EXO on but I never checked and didn't notice if that problem existed before I added it. I will start from scratch again and see if the problem remains.

Al[Demiurge]
23rd Jun 2004, 05:57 PM
Interesting. This sounds like a different problem than the one we were seeing before. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see it anywhere else.

[GU]Opcode
23rd Jun 2004, 07:05 PM
I put a new server folder and put clone bandits on. It worked just fine but then when I put EXO on the problem came back. I will post in madnad's forum (the creator of the mutator) to see what he thinks.

http://madnad.com/FORUM/